5 Most Important ?s Asked of Veteranians
I was out to dinner with a couple of veterinarian friends of mine recently and we were talking about some of the mostly commonly-asked questions from clients about dogs. After comparing notes we realized that most of these questions weren’t about specific diseases, but rather about general canine traits and behaviors. They were really interesting, so I thought today I’d share some of the answers with you.
If you have ever wondered about some of these parts of “dog life,” wonder no more!
Take a look for the most common dog questions as well as their answers:
1. How many dogs are too many? This is a common question from big-hearted animal lovers. Go to: http://www.petplace.com/dogs/how-many-are-too-many/page1.aspx
2. Is my indoor dog happy? This is important information! Get the answers here. Go to: http://www.petplace.com/dogs/is-your-pet-happy/page1.aspx
3. I found a dog. What should I do? Oh boy – this is a big one. Go to: http://www.petplace.com/dogs/tip-on-what-to-do-if-you-find-a-dog/page1.aspx
4. How do you introduce a new dog into your home? If you introduce the new dog correctly, the new dog and your current dog can become fast friends. Go to: http://www.petplace.com/dogs/introducing-a-new-dog-into-your-household/page1.aspx
5. What does my dog need to be healthy? This one includes answers on vaccines, flea and heartworm prevention, and information on what is and isn’t important. Find out everything you need to know at: http://www.petplace.com/dogs/petcare-recommendations-for-your-dog/page1.aspx
I hope that this will help answer some of your questions about dogs.
Until next time,